Thursday, July 15, 2010

Technicolor Beefcake!

I decided to ink & color him:


(Background? Who needs one? Not this guy. He doesn't need a real light source, either. Would you dare to tell him he's wrong?)

As is customary, the scanner decided to massacre the colors. To the unaided human eye, his hair is much blacker, his right arm is not ghostly white, and I actually did a rather good job blending the colors. Sigh. Do colored pencils ever scan well? Any tips? (If it involves Photoshop, forget it. There's no such thing over here at my dad's house where the scanner is, and I don't have the patience to do a lot of running around just to post a doodle on my blog.)

Anyway, this marks a milestone in my artistic career: it's the first time I've ever colored chest hair!

1 comment:

  1. I envy you. So much.
    :3
    As always, your arts look lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete