Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Leggitylegs

As you can probably tell from the sudden lack of posting, school has started once more. I mean, by now, the semester's almost halfway over (eeeek). The good news is, in-class doodling has also recommenced! There are certain things I always draw compulsively and unthinkingly while I'm listening to lectures (in between taking rigorously detailed notes, of course). Legs are one of those things. Legs... is one of those things. Legs is a thing...what is one of those. Um.

I just need to remember to take my notepad to the library so I can scan my crazy leg-forests. Or, I just need to remember to be like a Real Artist and Have My Own Scanner. But I always forget to do that.

Besides doodling, sometimes I draw during class because it's an art class and I'm doing an assignment. One of those assignments is a short comic in Computer Art, which is based off a short story that my boyfriend wrote. I really like how it's progressing so far! Here's the first page/title page/cover:


I will refrain from explaining the story just now. =P

1 comment:

  1. It's an update! Holy cats, Batman!
    As usual, your art is lovely. There really is no other word for it. I really like the large title font. :) Very much suits it.
    Can't wait to see the rest of this, and I hope that means more than what will be shown in class. ;)
    P.S.
    We should link each others blogs when it comes to doing the mural! Does Ben have a blog?

    ReplyDelete