Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kimuth plays a tune

Sorry again for the infrequent posting. The drawing mania ebbs and flows, and it's been ebbing for a while. But that means it will start to flow again soon!

Here is a picture of Kimuth playing some sort of small stringed instrument similar to but not quite like a mandolin. I made it up without a great deal of consideration-- you can tell because it has four tuning pegs and only three strings. Kimuth is also modeling my trademark footie pajamas, which I like to draw on characters when I don't know what they should be wearing, but don't want to draw them naked.

I wasn't particularly invested in it when I started doodling this last night, but I love how it turned out! I will certainly be working on a spiffy, full-color "official" version, complete with improved instrument design and Real Pants.

Rockin' those footies.

1 comment:

  1. Tis a LUTE!
    Additionally, I love his legs. Well done!

    ReplyDelete