Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Saturday Morning Trois

Some of you may know that my friends and I improv ridiculous action movies sometimes for fun. (If you read this blog, chances are good that you are one of those friends.) Then, Ben painstakingly edits them for weeks and they become kind of legitimately awesome (to us, anyway).

Here is the main trio + sidekick/fanatic from Trois, many years before the events of Trois: The Final Hour, rendered Saturday-morning cartoon style. I'm seriously considering doing some comics of Trois' early days. At the very least, I will complete this little collection of portraits with Throttlebark and the Receptionist sometime soon.

Sorry; I know all that only made sense to about 6 people.

Translation: here are some silly cartoons! I might draw more silly cartoons.


2 comments:

  1. Your art is great and you should feel great. And post more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice of you to say! Thanks for following my internet presence, such as it is.

      Delete