Friday, June 28, 2013

STATION ZERO update #3

My piece for STATION ZERO is just about finished! I say "just about," because I know I will inevitably discover little problems in the few remaining days before the submission deadline. I've learned that I need a few days of reflection time after I think I've finished a picture, to freshen my eyes and help me catch things.

Anyway, here's a little sneak peek of my basically-finished poster! It's come a loooong way from the sketch. I'm very pleased with it. I hope it makes people curious about the book (Picnic on Paradise by Joanna Russ), because I think it's definitely worth reading!

All 80+ STATION ZERO prints will be available in Light Grey Art Lab's online shop starting July 12, and the opening reception is on July 19. See you there, maybe?


1 comment: